Monday, September 17, 2007

AMCB CAC 2007















































































On September 15 we attended the AMCB CAC (http://www.amcb.be/) in the KV BRABO. The location was ideal and the weather awesome. Almost 40 dogs were entered.


  • CallmeYogi of Keema's Wolf Pak was entered in the Open class and received an exc.

  • Howling Pack's Ayutahsrun was also entered in the Open class and finished 3rd out of 11 with an exc.



Last but not least I also had the chance to handle Yogi's mommy Cold Valley's Xartica (owned: Anita Muspach). Xartica finished 1st exc. Best female veteran and Best veteran.

And I'm also very happy I contribute to the BOB win of Donga my joy Of Keema's Wolf Pak. Donga is a daughter of our Yanuck.

I would also like to thanks all the sponsors: DIAMEX, EUKANUBA, KIWAQ, SNOWDOG and SLEDDOGSHOP.

And a special thanks to Marjolein for the great pictures!